CTCBA will have some BOD openings for 2023. We're looking for members who enjoy collaborating, networking, learning new skills and willing to share their subject matter expertise. Volunteer with CTCBA and earn the badge of honor and add us to your resumes and LinkedIn profiles. As a board member, you have opportunities to use your voice and connections to help shape the organization’s mission. Other opportunities include:
- Opportunity to host and receive discounts on WorldatWork Certification Courses & Exams
- Build a personal legacy...leaving the professional community a better place than when you arrived.
- Learning Opportunity and a chance to broaden your perspective on many issues and learn a lot in terms of both content areas and how CTCBA functions.
- Increase strategic impact. By taking a more strategic approach to solving problems, volunteering on CTCBA board gives you the vantage point to better see community and organizational problems and connect them in a much more strategic way.
- Broaden your professional associations by providing access to new networks that may not have been previously available or considered.
- Gain different skill sets. Board service involves decision making, facilitating group process, governance, financial management, marketing and branding—all skills you can develop and apply in your professional life.
- Create good will. Doing good things in your community can go a long way in the professional world. It can bolster your credibility and show that you have an interest in making the world you live in a better place—something an employer would likely consider a valuable quality!
The CTCBA Board of Directors is comprised of professionals who enjoy working together and are always open to making the Association better for our members. We are excited about the upcoming year and look forward to working with you. For more information on CTCBA and Board positions, see the current CTCBA Bylaws.