FREE For CTCBA Members!
Do you understand how and why talent flows in, out and through your organization?
Do you understand which human capital factors are most important for achieving desired business results?
Leading organizations are harnessing the power of their own data to facilitate fact-based decision making and to position the HR department as a strategic partner to the business.
HR Analytics can be used to optimize organizations' human capital to manage projects such as:
- Predictive turnover modeling to understand the root cause drivers of voluntary turnover within an organization
- Business impact modeling to quantify the effect of human capital factors on important business outcomes within an organization, such as revenue
Jesse Bramall, Senior Consultant and Alan Tenenbaum, Senior Associate Consultant
Mercer-Workforce Strategy & Analytics
Jesse Bramall is a Senior Consultant in the Gulf Coast Careers Practice in Houston. He leads client projects to deliver strategically-aligned rewards and talent solutions. Prior to joining Mercer, Jesse’s roles included leadership and analyst roles and covered compensation, analytics, talent, HRIS, recruiting, and benefits administration. Core competencies include:
• Rewards Program Design, including Variable Pay
• Strategic Deployment of Talent Analytics, Dashboards, Scorecards, Predictive, etc.
• Human Capital Program Management, including HRMS implementations
• Strategic Workforce Planning
• Design Thinking Approach
Alan Tenenbaum is a Senior Associate Consultant in the Workforce Strategy & Analytics practice of Mercer and is located in Houston, TX. Alan’s expertise is internal labor market root cause driver analysis using regression modeling. He has worked with clients across industries, with a special focus on the energy and health care industries. Areas of focus include:
• Internal labor market mapping
• Predictive modeling and analysis; and
• Pay equity analysis.
Not a member? Join CTCBA today to have access to this event and other great benefits or register for this event for only $65. Members will receive a code.