With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service.
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
Could This Be For You?
As Hanger's Compensation Analyst III, you will provide comprehensive support to key total reward initiatives including: salary review process, market benchmarking, remuneration and incentive programs, policy and processes, and SOX compliance.
- Participate in the research for, and ongoing development and administration of a compensation program that matches Hanger's needs.
- Provide consultative support to HR Business Partners and leadership on pay related items; starting pay, pay adjustments, merit increases, location pay, commission plans, recruitment and retention bonuses
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources management or equivalent
- 5 years of related total reward - compensation experience
- Experience in compensation pay systems
- Experience with Human Resources Information System ( HRIS ) applications such as ADP, Oracle, SAP or Workday
Additional Success Factors
- Strategic perspective with tactical implementation skills
- Strong team-building and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with good experience in interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information.
Our Investment in You
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
To apply or/and for more information, please visit https://careers-hanger.icims.com/jobs/15598/compensation-analyst-iii/job