Senior Compensation Business Partner
Greater Houston, TX
The Senior Compensation Business Partner will participate in the administration of client’s Compensation strategies, processes, and guidelines to positively contribute to the employee experience. Will work directly with Business leaders and functional teams to implement, standardized, compensation processes and solutions.
- Administer broad based compensation processes by administering system tools, generating reports, ensuring data accuracy, providing analysis and guidance, interfacing with business leaders and functional teams.
- Analyze and interpret data and apply job evaluation and benchmarking best practices to develop compensation ranges aligned with compensation philosophy and company direction
- Implement compensation strategies, processes, and guidelines in alignment with business objectives to provide timely and accurate compensation data
- Provide key HR stakeholders and business partners with detailed compensation analyses, addressing internal equity, external competitiveness, and cost-effectiveness
- Monitor compensation market trends to ensure market competitiveness
- Analyze job profiles, position management, market pricing, salary structure, and incentive compensation eligibility to ensure alignment with HR and business strategies
- Utilize reporting platforms to maintain an accurate and current compensation database
- Assist with forecasting and budget analyses for annual compensation tracking and rewards
- Collaborate with HR Managers and Director to provide recommendations that simplify and improve compensation review procedures with an emphasis on accuracy and productivity
- Participate in industry surveys and special projects including compensation communication, incentive compensation development, compliance reviews, etc.,
- Conduct external market and internal equity analysis and provide managers and/or Human Resources with total compensation recommendations (New Hire Offers, Promotions, Job Changes, Market/Equity Adjustments);
- Serve as project lead for major compensation initiatives (i.e. job evaluations, market pricing, standardizing pay practices, acquisition integration, Competency-Based Pay for direct labor employees, etc.);
- Partner with HR Information Services, Corporate Information Services (MIS) and payroll in the design and development of compensation systems and reporting solutions that support job evaluation, market pricing and external compensation analysis, internal equity analysis, incentive compensation management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- CCP preferred but not required.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Previous experience with market survey data and systems such as ERI and PayFactors.
- Superior analytical & project management skills; Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise with common reporting and analytical systems including Excel (required), MS Access (preferred), Data Warehouse (preferred), PeopleSoft ERP (preferred).
If you are interested and qualified, please send a “Word” copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group